An exciting day, Grace has started to walk with her walker, OK some of it is on her knees but she gets the gist, I am very proud :-) One more week and she turns 1! I can't believe it, again I am very proud :-)
Also another reason to celebrate, I passed my Virginia driving licence, theory and practical, I was so nervous after driving 14 years and picking up bad habits and that tiny difference of the 'other side of the road' thing, but at least i'm leagal now!
And, I just wanted to thank my little T&A for a wonderful night last night, excellent food and even better company, i'm finally feeling at home..... Thank you.
Yay!! Grace is almost there. Any day now! Love these videos...so cute. And congrats on the driver's license. Not sure I told you that the other day :)
ReplyDeleteHey Ruth! Your blog looks so nice! I love the videos as well! Grace is almost walking! See you soon! Kathy
ReplyDelete